Landplan is pleased to welcome our new team members:
- Fred Amason is an Engineering Technician III in The Woodlands, Texas office. He provides technical assistance for residential and commercial development projects. Fred has nearly 20 years of drafting and AutoCAD experience. He holds an Associate of Applied Science in AutoCAD Drafting from ITT Technical Institute.
- Paul Bailey joined the Kansas City, Missouri office as an Engineering Technician III. He also provides technical support for residential and commercial development projects. Paul earned an Associate of Applied Science in Drafting from Longview Community College. He has 16 years of experience.
- John Erpelding, PLA, LEED AP brings 12 years of land planning and landscape architecture experience to the Kansas City, Missouri office. As a Project Landscape Architect, he has significant experience in residential and commercial development master planning. John holds a Bachelor of Landscape Architecture from Iowa State University.
- Nick Heiser, PE, is the most recent addition the Landplan team. He is a Project Engineer in the Kansas City, Missouri office. Nick’s ten years of experience include site development and power production/delivery. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Missouri – Kansas City.
- Jake Hodson is also a new team member in the Kansas City, Missouri office. A Landscape Architect I, he is responsible for the layout of site specific projects. Jake holds a Bachelor of Science in Landscape Architecture from the University of Connecticut.
- Jeff Jones, PLS, is Landplan Engineering’s Survey Manager. His 28 years of experience include topographic/boundary, ALTA, architectural and engineering surveys.
- Ben Scogin, PE, is a former Landplan team member who has rejoined The Woodlands, Texas office as a Project Engineer. He is experienced in planning, engineering analysis and design of commercial and residential projects. Ben has 11 years of experience and earned a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Houston.
- Brent Sells, PE, LEED AP is also a returning Landplan team member. He is a Senior Project Engineer in the Kansas City, Missouri office. Brent’s 12 years of experience include site development in the retail, office and industrial sectors. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Kansas.
- Mitch Walther is an Engineering Technician II in the Lawrence, Kansas office. He provides technical support for landscape architecture and civil engineering projects. Mitch has nearly 15 years of CAD experience. He earned an Associate of Science in Civil Technology from Kaw Area Technical School (now Washburn Institute of Technology).